Dan Martin preaches from 1 Corinthians 5.1-13 entitled "Hand this man over". This is part of the 2012 series From 1 Corinthians entitiled "Fixing a Broken Church".
Unrepentant sin cannot be tolerated in the church
1) Sin should cause grief, not pride (v1-2)
2) The goal of church discipline is to correct sin (v3-5)
3) The old can't stay with the new (v6-13)
1) Repent of complacency towards sin
3) Be born again. Turn back to God, confess your sins, ask God for forgiveness and a new life in Jesus' name.
4) Resolve to correct your Christian brothers and sisters when necessary, in love.
5) Resolve to stop resisting or hiding from correction.
6) Read more: